Cru is a community passionate about connecting people to Jesus Christ.
Our purpose is helping to fulfill the Great Commission in the power of the Holy Spirit by winning people to faith in Jesus Christ, building them in their faith and sending them to win and build others.
We help the body of Christ to do evangelism and discipleship in a variety of creative ways.
We are committed to the centrality of the Cross, the truth of the Word, the power of the Holy Spirit and the global scope of the Great Commission. Read our Statement of Faith.
Cru offers spiritual guidance, resources and programs tailored to people from all cultures in every walk of life, including:
- Campus ministries in 2,300 locations engaging more than 101,000 students and faculty members on U.S. college campuses.
- Cru’s city ministry, serving in over 35 cities and partnering with over 2,000 churches and organizations in mobilizing Christ-followers to share God’s love throughout the city.
- Weekend to Remember marriage getaways and other events sponsored by the Cru ministry FamilyLife, at which more than 4 million people in 109 countries have been trained.
Over 40 years, nearly 100 million people have heard Dennis and Barbara Rainey on their daily radio programs FamilyLife Today and Real FamilyLife, and others have found biblical help and hope online at FamilyLife.com, in their books and marriage devotionals, or by participating in a Homebuilders or Connect Series Bible study.
- Athletes in Action, Cru’s sports ministry, which has outreaches in 64 countries, including at 225 college campuses and with 46 professional sports teams in the U.S. Its sports media touches the lives of an estimated 100 million people annually.
- Cru Military, which ministers to military installations and communities in all 50 states, as well as deployed units (ships, flight lines and foxholes).
- The “JESUS” film has been shown in more than 1,700 languages and in every nation in the world. To date, the Jesus Film Project is responsible for more than 8 billion exposures to the gospel and more than 570 million total estimated decisions for Christ.