College Mentorship Cohorts (CMCs)
Providence’s college ministry is all about connecting young adults more intimately to Jesus, God’s Word, a mentor-figure, Providence church, and fellow college students pursuing growth in their faith.
- They meet on a semester-by-semester basis.
- The format: a weekly in-depth Bible study and time for fellowship with peers, led by someone older in the church.
- Meet in the leaders’ home.
- CMCs require an attendance commitment for everyone’s benefit.
How to Get Involved
1. Fill out the contact form for more information about CMCs. Someone will directly reach out to you.
2. Sign up to join a CMC.
3. Check Prov’s Instagram and pay attention to announcements on Sunday morning regarding upcoming college events. If you would like to receive our events newsletter, email Ashley at .