College Mentorship Cohorts (CMCs) exist to provide an intensive relational context for college-aged young adults to grow as disciples of Jesus alongside a few peers and a more seasoned Providence member.
Find out more about CMCs
Biweekly Summer Hangouts!
This summer, all college-aged young adults and CMC leaders will be hanging out biweekly in order to get to know each other, make some memories, and enjoy summer activities together! Email ashley to find out when and where the next hangout will take place. We would love to see you there, especially if it's your first time and even if you are only home for the summer!
COVID won't stop community!
For Young Adults
WHO are CMCs for? CMCs are open to all college-aged young adults who call Providence their home church in this season.
WHEN do CMCs begin and meet?
- The perfect time to get involved in CMCs is at the beginning of the semester, or over the summer.
- Every group meets at a different time on a weekly basis, and the recurring time is chosen by the leaders at the beginning of the semester.
- CMCs meet for one semester at a time.
WHERE do CMCs meet? Typically, CMCs will gather in the leader’s home.
STRUCTURE of CMCs
- Roughly 2-8 in size, depending on the leader’s capacity
- Intended to function similarly to Life Groups
How do I get involved? Contact Ashley Lynch at in order to express your interest and learn more!