Middle School Ministry at PROV
Discipleship group is a fun environment where we play games, eat snacks, host "Masks Got Talent", dig into the Bible, and spend time in small groups discussing life, Jesus, and more! We LOVE MIDDLE SCHOOLERS! And love seeing them grow deeper in their faith, love, and hope for Jesus!
We meet at 11:00 am on Sunday mornings at the bottom level of Providence. No matter where you enter the building, just head down the large staircase and you will find us!
Is it required for me to wear a mask to any Middle School program, event, or Bible study?
To follow and respect the latest order from the PA state government we ask that you make sure your child brings a mask to every MS program they attend.
What precautions is the Middle School Ministry taking to protect from the spread of the Corona Virus?
- For any program taking place indoors, we will be wearing masks. For any outdoor events, we will be enforcing social distancing.
- Any games we play will not include any physical contact.
- Any snack we serve will be single-serve.
- Any time we serve food or drinks at programs or events they will either be single-serve or a volunteer wearing proper personal protective equipment will serve the food. Hand sanitizer will be required before any kid can have food.
- Again, we will be requiring face masks for any indoor program or any time when social distancing is not possible.
Should I let my kid come if they have any symptoms?
If your child has any of the symptoms outlined by the CDC here https://www.cdc.gov/
please follow the CDC's instructions and have your kid remain at home.