Providence church offers a vibrant culture of leaders and students in the middle-school phase to help them grow into a personal and authentic Faith, Hope, and Love for Jesus Christ.
As we are slowly re-opening and regathering, we are striving to find the best time for D-Group to meet that still provides an environment where Middle Schoolers are growing in their relationships with Christ, their peers, and older adults who care, and also does not create undue headaches for parents. Throughout the summer starting June 28th we will be meeting at Everheart Park from 2:00-4:00 pm and every other Sunday after that. (July 12th and July 26th.)
Please be aware that this plan may change. We will be emailing you with any significant changes or updates. You will also see these changes on our Google Calendar.
What is the plan when the building re-opens? Will D-Group continue on Sunday morning?
We are still having discussions about where and when Middle School will meet after the building is officially re-opened.
Is it required for me to wear a mask to any Middle School program, event, or Bible study?
What precautions is the Middle School Ministry taking to protect from the spread of the Corona Virus?
- We will be meeting for D-Group (our largest gathering) outdoors for the majority of June and July.
- Any games we play will not include any physical contact. We will also be limiting the number of games that could transfer viruses. (No bobbing for apples).
- We will be encouraging social distancing practices. Our volunteers have been instructed to limit physical contact to an elbow bump. If your child and you as a parent are more comfortable with more contact and the volunteer is of the same mind, then the volunteers will engage your child at their and your comfort level.
- Any snack we serve will be single-serve.
- Handwashing or the use of antibacterial hand sanitizer will be available.
- For any teaching time or small-group time, we will spread kids out to be six-feet apart.
What kind of disinfectant will you be using?
Standard brand Clorox and Lysol wipes for cleaning and Purell hand sanitizer for students and volunteers.