Next Gen Administrative Coordinator
Reports to: ProvKids Director
Effective Date: May 2022
Time: PT - approximately 20-24 hrs/week*
Coordinate administrative functions within the overall Next Gen ministry (Provkids and Youth
Min). Support the ministry in leading kids and students to grow in their faith, hope, and love for
1. Manage General Inquiries and Communications
2. Oversee website, social media, Mailchimp, and Remind app
3. Schedule and communicate with volunteers for Sunday Provkids classes
4. General purchasing for Provkids, Prov MS and Prov HS
5. Use the Church management system (Planning Center) for scheduling, event
6. Manage Next Gen volunteer clearances
7. Create attendance reports for all Sunday Provkids classes
8. Meetings/Special Events Assistance
9. Assist in administrative aspects of mid-week ministries
10. Provide administrative support for parenting ministry
Essential Skills and Experiences:
1. High School diploma or GED
2. One year of administrative experience or project management experience
3. Excellent communication and organizational skills
4. Have proficiency in Google Suite
5. Be familiar with social media marketing
6. Clear testimony, ongoing spiritual growth, and an emotionally healthy lifestyle
7. Full agreement with Providence’s Core Values, Beliefs, Mission and Vision
*This position could possibly be split into two 10-12 hour admin positions exclusively for
Provkids or Prov Youth. Let us know in your inquiry if you would be interested in these reduced
Reports To: Tech Director
Job Status: Part Time - 8 hrs/week
Director of weekly Sunday livestream and team, providing consistency and excellence as well as relational connections with team. [8 hrs per week]
Primary Job Roles
- Oversee all video and livestream elements at Sunday gatherings, including directing, cameras, lighting, and online functions.
- Build and schedule Camera and Lighting Teams for Sunday Gatherings
- Produce video and film projects for ministry needs/events as needed
- Organize and lead a team of videographers/photographers that expand video production capabilities
- Continue working in the film industry outside of church
- Check in with scheduled volunteers the week before they’re serving, making sure team is full
- Direct/Operate 3 out of 4 Sundays per month [or 4 out of 5]. Sit in a gathering once a month
- Set Lighting Cues/Playlists for each Sunday gathering
- Edit and post the sermon and 1-2 songs from weekly gatherings by Monday of each week.
- Initiate one social gathering/project per month with Livestream/Lighting Team, helping them connect, create, and collaborate on things outside of Sundays.
- Train new volunteers on camera, directing, and lighting equipment/processes.
- Create ministry videos as needed, collaborating with Program, Media, and Creative Directors
- Create short/long films
- Attend staff events (Monthly meetings, seasonal retreats, etc…)
- Meet with Online Host Lead on bi-weekly basis.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Able to effectively recruit, train, and manage volunteers.
- Experience with video & lighting equipment.
- Compelling artistic vision & creativity.
- Ongoing spiritual growth and acceptance of Providence’s doctrinal summary.
- Understanding and support of Providence’s mission and vision.
- Excellent communication and team leadership skills (Compassionate, Relational, Approachable, Honest).
- A vibrant and emotionally healthy lifestyle.