ProvKids registration for this Sunday

Financial Series: Dealing With The 90%

February 19, 2021 12:00am

Since the Bible talks about tithing 10%, we need to know what to do with the other 90%! This four week mini series will provide financial guidance focusing on the following topics: budgeting, debt, having a good defense (insurance) and a good offense (investing).

Registration is free, and the series will take place via Zoom on Sundays from 4-5PM beginning February 14 and ending March 7.

Questions? Email

register here

Add to Calendar

Previous Page